Super XML Feed for Magento® / Version 18.104.22.168
Installation & Upgrade
The first thing to do is to disable cache and compilation in Magento Admin.
- Access your backend and go to "System" → "Cache Management". Select all cache types and in the "Actions" options, select "Disable". Click "Submit" to disable.
- Go to "System" → "Tools" → "Compilation" and disable if is enabled.
- Go to "System" → "Configuration" → "Catalog" → "Catalog" → "Product Image Placeholders" and define default images for the products.
- Now install the extension.
Installation or Upgrade:
In folder "extension", you will find all files for the extension.
Access your favorite FTP client, create and upload the folders and all files as below:
(The variable DIRECTORY is your magento install target. Eg: "/public_html/", "/www/magento/", ... )
- Put all folders and files of app/code/local/ShopInDev/SuperXmlFeed/ in DIRECTORY/app/code/local/ShopInDev/SuperXmlFeed/
- Put all folders and files of app/design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/shopindev/ in DIRECTORY/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/shopindev/
- Put all folders and files of app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/shopindev/ in DIRECTORY/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/shopindev/
- Put app/locale/pt_BR/ShopInDev_SuperXmlFeed.csv in DIRECTORY/app/locale/pt_BR/
- Put app/etc/modules/ShopInDev_SuperXmlFeed.xml in DIRECTORY/app/etc/modules/
- Logout from admin and make log in again.
- Go to "Catalog" → "XML Feeds".
- Under that page, create your XMLs feeds - see configuration section.
- Check the extension working at your store.
You can customize the extension options in admin. Log in admin and go to "System" → "Configuration" → "Catalog" → "XML Feeds" and make your changes.
After the customization, please make sure you clean all cache in your store.
To manage the XMLs, log in admin and go to "Catalog" → "XML Feeds". From that page you can create new XMLs feeds and make all customization for the feeds. In this package, you can see some examples for most common cases.
Reviews and Support
If you liked the extension (and we're sure you will like it), please leave a comment about what you thought of Super XML Feed and how it helped your store in https://marketplace.magento.com/shopindev-super-xml-feed
We will be very happy to see your review on Magento Marketplace!
- General fixes
- Support for composed fee on installments
- Bug fixes for installation with multiple stores
- Bug fix for creation of new XML Feeds
- Supplemental update for installments
- Syntax Highlight for XMLs
- New template tags: IF, IFNOT
- New cron options: Each 30 minutes, each 2 hours, each 4 hours, each 6 hours
- Installments now support minimum value
- XMLs now are compressed to reduce file size
- General changes
- Fixed an issue with attributes alphanumerics
- Better price handling for special products with empty prices on parent product
- Performance optimizations for feed generation
- Support for multiple filters
- Bug fixes on subcategories, function params and filter maxLength
- Fix for product stock filter for XML filters
- Performance optimizations
- Better support for store with multiple currencies
- Performance optimizations
- Better support for cron jobs with hourly options
- Admin rewrite to new Magento standard
- Introducing events observers to xml data processing
- Better support for child products and child products stock data
- Support for child products from bundled products
- Bug fixes
- Introducing filter options to better XML generation
- New function to retrieve store configurations - STORE::config
- New tag for alternate products URLs - PRODUCT::productUrl
- Support for child products with FOREACH template tag
- New filter: maxLength - to limit string characters
- When using tag weight on configurable and grouped products, the first child product weight now are retrieved
- New filter: toOutput - to process data as HTML output with Magento variables processing
- Refactoring for template model
- Added support to product types and product child's data
- Added option to include invisible products on XML Feed
- New function to calcule product price with maths
- New function to retrieve product images with custom dimensions
- Bug fix to avoid "image not found" error on products
- New filter: escapeHTML - for alternative XML escaping mode
- " & " now are replaced with " & " by default
- Fix for use correct url according to the scope of the store
- Fix to allow multiple products filters
- Better XML variables processing
- Added support to function variables with parameters
- Templates revisited
- Templates migrated to new model for best processing
- New template tag: DEPEND
- Products with visibility as "Catalog" and "Search" now are included on feeds
- Fix for "Save & Generate" button
- New example for Zoom Marketplace
- New option to filter products results on XML Feed
- Cron jobs now are running properly
- Initial version for the extension