Super Minify for Magento® / Version 1.2.2
Installation & Upgrade
The first thing to do is to disable cache and compilation in Magento Admin.
- Access your backend and go to "System" → "Cache Management". Select all cache types and in the "Actions" options, select "Disable". Click "Submit" to disable.
- Go to "System" → "Tools" → "Compilation" and disable if is enabled.
- Now install the extension.
Installation or Upgrade:
In folder "extension", you will find all files for the extension.
Access your favorite FTP client, create and upload the folders and all files as below:
(The variable DIRECTORY is your magento install target. Eg: "/public_html/", "/www/magento/", ... )
- Put all folders and files of app/code/local/ShopInDev/SuperMinify/ in DIRECTORY/app/code/local/ShopInDev/SuperMinify/
- Put app/locale/pt_BR/ShopInDev_SuperMinify.csv in DIRECTORY/app/locale/pt_BR/
- Put app/etc/modules/ShopInDev_SuperMinify.xml in DIRECTORY/app/etc/modules/
- Go to "System" → "Cache Management" and click on "Flush Cache Storage" and "Flush Magento Cache" to clean all cache in your store. You can also refresh all cache types to make sure everything is updated.
- Go to "System" → "Configuration" → "Advanced" → "System" → "Super Minify Options".
- Under options, enable merge and minification on CSS/JS files and save configurations.
- Check the extension working at your store.
You can customize the extension options in admin. Log in admin and go to "System" → "Configuration" → "Advanced" → "System" → "Super Minify Options" and make your changes.
After the customization, please make sure you clean all cache in your store.
Reviews and Support
If you liked the extension (and we're sure you will like it), please leave a comment about what you thought of Super Minify and how it helped your store in https://marketplace.magento.com/shopindev-super-minify
We will be very happy to see your review on Magento Marketplace!
- Fixed an issue with SOAP API responses
- Fixed an issue with CSS data/base64 images
- Added prevention from moving specific JS scripts to footer
- Fixed an issue with @import syntax in CSS compression
- Added option to move all JS to footer
- Fixed an issue with line breaks after numbers on CSS compression
- Fixed an issue with empty port data for CSS
- General minify optimizations for JS and CSS
- Added fix to include files with URL parameters
- File path now are included when merge mode is disabled to help stores in development mode
- Added fix to make sure only default Magento JS files are included on Static JS
- Initial version for the extension