Email Testing Now Is Much More Easy!
If you are tired of performing various tests in your store to find out how is the layout of the emails sent to your customers, Super Email Preview will be the right solution for you! With Super Email Preview, you can preview any transactional email directly from the store administrator area with real layout, customer data and purchases. Now you no longer have to perform stressful processes to test a single area of your store.
Features and Functionality of Super Email Preview
- Preview email templates directly from Administrator
- Use real data from your store to preview templates
- Test without sending emails to real customers
- Secure access, only administrators can preview templates
- +32 emails templates available for preview
- Save time when testing emails after modification. A must have for any shop
- Support multi-store, multi-language and multi-currency stores
- Easy installation and simple configuration
- Fully translatable. Available by default in English and Portuguese
- Clean and highly customizable code, without any additional changes to your store code
- High standard extension by programmers with extensive experience
- Works with Magento® 1.5+
- Bug fixing guarantee
- Free updates forever!
Get the Extension
Test your transactional emails right now!
If you find it necessary, we can also perform the installation and configuration of the extension in your store.
Buy our extension
- Best email template preview
- Uses real data
- Preview without sending emails
- Free support for 6 months
- 15 days money back guarantee
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
I run several web-stores. Do I have to purchase several copies of the extension?
One extension license is per one Magento® installation. It means that if you run multiple stores by the same Magento® installation (Magento® allows that), you don't have to buy additional licenses. If you are planning to use our products within several different Magento® installations, you need to buy a new extension license for each Magento® installations you have.
However, there's one more thing you should consider: if you purchase our products, you may install them to your Magento® development website. We assume a website to be the development store if it's not public and if it has no real orders / customers. In this case, you don't need to have additional licenses. You may install extensions on your production store and on your development websites under the same license.
How can I find out when the next version of the extension will be released?
If we release a new version of any extension, we will send a message to your e-mail address with the update instructions.
Do your extensions work fine with custom themes?
Generally, all our extensions work correctly with most custom themes if they were installed according to the instructions from the installation guide. However, some problems may appear because of a great number of third-party themes. In this case, you can always turn to our highly qualified support team and be sure that we'll resolve it as soon as possible.
Support & Documentation
But of course, you do not need complex documentation; just install the extension, login at admin and go to System → Transactional Emails. Select the desired template and click on "Preview Template" to see the real layout of email.
Best Magento® Extensions
Increase your store performance with no pain
Advanced CSS and JS compression for even better performance
Complete solution to export your store products on the internet very easily
Increase visibility of your products by adding structured data to your store.
Better shipping features for better sales
Enhanced grid features for catalog and orders administration
MongoDB cache adapter for Magento® store