Super Admin Grid for Magento® / Version 1.2.3
Installation & Upgrade
The first thing to do is to disable cache and compilation in Magento Admin.
- Access your backend and go to "System" → "Cache Management". Select all cache types and in the "Actions" options, select "Disable". Click "Submit" to disable.
- Go to "System" → "Tools" → "Compilation" and disable if is enabled.
- Now install the extension.
Installation or Upgrade:
In folder "extension", you will find all files for the extension.
Access your favorite FTP client, create and upload the folders and all files as below:
(The variable DIRECTORY is your magento install target. Eg: "/public_html/", "/www/magento/", ... )
- Put all folders and files of app/code/local/ShopInDev/SuperAdminGrid/ in DIRECTORY/app/code/local/ShopInDev/SuperAdminGrid/
- Put all folders and files of app/design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/shopindev/ in DIRECTORY/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/shopindev/
- Put app/locale/pt_BR/ShopInDev_SuperAdminGrid.csv in DIRECTORY/app/locale/pt_BR/
- Put app/etc/modules/ShopInDev_SuperAdminGrid.xml in DIRECTORY/app/etc/modules/
- Put all folders and files of skin/adminhtml/default/default/shopindev/ in DIRECTORY/skin/adminhtml/default/default/shopindev/
- Go to "System" → "Configuration" → "Advanced" → "Admin" → "Super Admin Grid Options".
- Under options, select the desired columns and save configurations.
- Check the extension working at your store.
You can customize the extension options in admin. Log in admin and go to "System" → "Configuration" → "Advanced" → "Admin" → "Super Admin Grid Options" and make your changes.
After the customization, please make sure you clean all cache in your store.
Order Payment and Shipping Images
With our extension, you can identify payment methods and shipping carries by its image. In order to do that, you need put the desired images for identification in our extension images folder.
- First, enable the columns "Shipping Method Image" and "Payment Method Image"
- Go to Orders page and put the mouse under the shipping or payment name.
A title will be shown with the place for the image. Eg: shipping/fedex.png | payment/paypal.png
- Go to DIRECTORY/skin/adminhtml/default/default/shopindev/superadmingrid/ and put the image on respective location. Eg: DIRECTORY/skin/adminhtml/default/default/superadmingrid/shipping/fedex.png
- Refresh Orders page. Now the image will be showed as representation if some order use that method.
- Follow the same process for others methods.
ATENTION: All images are stored in PNG extension. You must use this extension.
Reviews and Support
If you liked the extension (and we're sure you will like it), please leave a comment about what you thought of Super Admin Grid and how it helped your store in https://marketplace.magento.com/shopindev-super-admin-grid
We will be very happy to see your review on Magento Marketplace!
- New column for products grid: Special Price
- Improvised category retrieving to avoid unnecessary processing
- Fix for relationships on Magento setup with custom prefix for tables
- Bug fix to not hide products in grid by SQL join operation
- New option to set grid row colors from admin with color picker
- Bug fix to avoid "image not found" error on products
- Better column sorting
- New columns: shipping image and payment image
- Only active payments methods are show on dropdown filter
- Rows color now are more clean
- Bug fixes
- Initial version for the extension