It's almost a new administration grid!
With the extension Super Admin Grid for Magento, your admin grid will be more flexible to match all of your needs giving you almost a new admin grid. You can customize the products grids with new columns such as thumbnail, the link for the product at frontend, categories for the product. In orders grids, you can customize the order row color to identify the status of the order and much more. See below the functionalities of this extension:Easy configuration for grids customization Products thumbnails and categories Order colors, payment methods and coupon codes
Features and Functionality of Super Admin Grid
- Products default grids customization - add or remove columns
- Product thumbnail with direct link for the product on store
- Product categories on grid, with filters
- Row color for products out of stock
- Orders default grids customization - add or remove columns
- Rows colors for orders based on status
- Payment type for orders
- Shipping method for orders
- Coupon code for orders
- Support multi-store, multi-language and multi-currency stores
- Easy installation and simple configuration
- Fully translatable. Available by default in English and Portuguese
- Clean and highly customizable code, without any additional changes to your store code
- High standard extension by programmers with extensive experience
- Works with Magento 1.5+
- Bug fixing guarantee
- Free updates forever!
Get the Extension
Be more powerful in the Magento admin process!
If you find it necessary, we can also perform the installation and configuration of the extension in your store.
Buy our module
- Best management in Magento
- Customized grids for your store
- New columns types for grids
- Free support for 6 months
- 15 days money back guarantee
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
I run several web-stores. Do I have to purchase several copies of the extension?
One extension license is per one Magento installation. It means that if you run your multiple stores by the same Magento installation (Magento allows that), you don't have to buy additional licenses. If you are planning to use our products within several different Magento installations, you got to buy as many extension licenses as many Magento installations you have.
However, there's one more thing you should consider: if you purchase our products, you may install them to your Magento development website. We assume a website to be development if it's not public and if it has no real orders / customers. In this case, you don't need to have additional licenses. You may install extensions to your production and to your development websites under the same license.
How can I find out when the next version of the extension will be released?
If we release a new version of any extension, we will send a message to your e-mail address with the update instructions.
Do your extensions work fine with custom themes?
Generally, all our extensions work correctly with most custom themes if they were installed according to the instructions from the installation guide. However, some problems may appear because of a great number of third-party themes. In this case, you can always turn to our highly qualified support team and be sure that we'll resolve it as soon as possible.
Support & Documentation
But of course, you do not need complex documentation; just install the extension, login at admin and go to Backend → System → Configuration → Advanced → Admin → Super Admin Grid Options and make your changes.
Best Magento Extensions
Increase your store performance with no pain
Advanced CSS and JS compression for even better performance
Complete solution to get your store more visible on the internet very easily
Better shipping features for better sales
Preview email templates from your store like a pro
MongoDB cache adapter for Magento store