It's almost a new administration grid!
With the extension Super Admin Grid for Magento®, your admin grid will be more flexible to match all of your needs giving you almost a new admin grid. You can customize the products grid with new columns such as thumbnail, the link for the product at frontend or categories for the product. In orders grid, you can customize the row color to identify the status of the order and much more. See below the functionalities of this extension:
Features and Functionality of Super Admin Grid
- Columns customization for products - add or remove columns
- Product thumbnail column with direct link for the product on store
- Product categories column, with filters
- Row color for products out of stock
- Columns customization for orders - add or remove columns
- Row colors for orders based on status
- Payment type column for orders
- Shipping method column for orders
- Coupon code column for orders
- Support multi-store, multi-language and multi-currency stores
- Easy installation and simple configuration
- Fully translatable. Available by default in English and Portuguese
- Clean and highly customizable code, without any additional changes to your store code
- High standard extension by programmers with extensive experience
- Works with Magento® 1.5+
- Bug fixing guarantee
- Free updates forever!
Get the Extension
Be more powerful in the Magento® admin process!
If you find it necessary, we can also perform the installation and configuration of the extension in your store.
Buy our extension
- Best management in Magento®
- Custom grids for your store
- New columns types for grids
- Free support for 6 months
- 15 days money back guarantee
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
I run several web-stores. Do I have to purchase several copies of the extension?
One extension license is per one Magento® installation. It means that if you run multiple stores by the same Magento® installation (Magento® allows that), you don't have to buy additional licenses. If you are planning to use our products within several different Magento® installations, you need to buy a new extension license for each Magento® installations you have.
However, there's one more thing you should consider: if you purchase our products, you may install them to your Magento® development website. We assume a website to be the development store if it's not public and if it has no real orders / customers. In this case, you don't need to have additional licenses. You may install extensions on your production store and on your development websites under the same license.
How can I find out when the next version of the extension will be released?
If we release a new version of any extension, we will send a message to your e-mail address with the update instructions.
Do your extensions work fine with custom themes?
Generally, all our extensions work correctly with most custom themes if they were installed according to the instructions from the installation guide. However, some problems may appear because of a great number of third-party themes. In this case, you can always turn to our highly qualified support team and be sure that we'll resolve it as soon as possible.
Support & Documentation
But of course, you do not need complex documentation; just install the extension, login at admin and go to Backend → System → Configuration → Advanced → Admin → Super Admin Grid Options and make your changes.
Best Magento® Extensions
Increase your store performance with no pain
Advanced CSS and JS compression for even better performance
Complete solution to export your store products on the internet very easily
Increase visibility of your products by adding structured data to your store.
Better shipping features for better sales
Preview email templates from your store like a pro
MongoDB cache adapter for Magento® store