Cache Backend MongoDB for Magento 1 / Version 1.0.0
Installation & Upgrade
Important: To install this extension, your server should have MongoDB installed with PHP extensions "mongodb" and "mongo". This installation process should be performed only by a qualified developer.
The first thing to do is to disable cache and compilation in Magento Admin.
- Access your backend and go to "System" → "Cache Management". Select all cache types and in the "Actions" options, select "Disable". Click "Submit" to disable.
- Go to "System" → "Tools" → "Compilation" and disable if is enabled.
- Now install the extension.
Installation or Upgrade:
In folder "extension", you will find all files for the extension.
Access your favorite FTP client, create and upload the folders and all files as below:
(The variable DIRECTORY is your magento install target. Eg: "/public_html/", "/www/magento/", ... )
- Put all folders and files of lib/ShopInDev in DIRECTORY/lib/ShopInDev
- Edit DIRECTORY/app/etc/local.xml and define the cache configuration for Magento. The configuration will looks like:
<global> ... <cache> <backend>ShopInDev_Cache_Backend_MongoDB</backend> <backend_options> <connection>mongodb://user:password@localhost:27017/?journal=FALSE</connection> <database>magento</database> <collection>cache</collection> <indexes>0</indexes> </backend_options> </cache> ... </global>
- Check the extension working at your store.
Reviews and Support
We will be very happy to see your review on Magento Marketplace!
- Initial version for the extension